Friday, November 12, 2010

The one that smiles all the time...

My kids are researching in the computer lab all this week, and today as I was leaving to meet my 4th period in the lab, I passed a couple of my kiddos so they walked with me down the hall to the lab. Along the way, we passed another boy in my class and I said "hey Billy" (don't worry, his name has been changed to protect his identity! :)  )  but he didn't notice me. The boy walking next to me to the lab yelled out "HEY BILLY!" and then he looked at me and said, "Miss, I don't know how he didn't see you, you're the one teacher that smiles all the time." I said "Really? That's a really sweet thing of you to notice, thank you." Then he said, "yeah, Miss, that's why everyone loves you, because you're always so happy."

Isn't that cute? Made my day.

Another thing that made my day was a kid who was doing his project over the England and he called me over saying "Miss, I can't find anything for this" and I said "well, what are you searching for?" And he shows me....he was googling "England Language"....let me just let that soak in for a minute. I said "sweetheart, what language do they speak in England?"..."uh, English?"..."yes, so don't you think you'd be better off searching for English instead of England Language?"...

There's the future of America, folks! They speak England Language! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment