Monday, November 8, 2010

Hello!

As a High School Geography teacher, my kids tend to say some really funny things and I always think "gosh I should write this stuff down otherwise I'm going to forget it all"....hence, this blog. I have no idea how often I'll post, but it's here in case something great comes up that I should write down. 

Here are some of my favorite things that my kids have said in the past, that I've remembered!

*"Vietnam is a country?! I thought it was just the name of a war!"
*(Let me preface this by saying that this kid was working on the computer, and the Wizard Microsoft helper guy kept popping up and asking him to save his work) "Miss, that bad fool made my work go away!" I think the "bad fool" asked him to save it and he clicked no.
*"So that's where Yukon is...they have a really good basketball team" "No, I think you're thinking of U-Conn, not Yukon"


I'm sure there's 230983 of others, I just can't remember them at this time...more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment